Thursday, April 28, 2011

Le' Romantique Card made from leftover scraps


This is a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" card I made using my left over scraps of Graphic 45 Le Romantique. I wanted to be able to use up my scraps since I always have tons lying around, and I thought, lets make a card! Super easy and fun!

The frame is from the Sizzix stamps and frame die (I reeeealllly heart this die), which I cut out of chipboard, then coated it with Distress crackle paint in tattered rose. I used a thin layer and let it air dry naturally to get the smaller cracks.
The image is from the same Le Romantique paper which I cut out and distressed the edges using my Tim Holtz distress tool, and inked with antique linen distress ink, then used dimensionals to adhere it on. I also inked up the doily with the same distress ink.

The postcard is from K&Co. Life's Journey die cut set. I also distressed and inked the edges. I chose to use this die cut to keep with the stamp and postcard theme. LOL!

Other supplies used:
- Prima trim
- black scallop lace from my stash
- Recollections mulberry flowers
- Prima baby roses
- Recollections leaves I misted with my homemade mist
- Recollections silver bling

I really really love how this card turned out, and so far it is one of my absolute favorites. I encourage you to use up those pieces of scraps you have leftover and go create something fabulous!!! :)

Happy Scrapping!
-Haz

No comments:

Post a Comment