Friday, April 15, 2011

Projects, Projects, and more Projects!

Heyyy hey heyyy!!!! I have been suuuppper busy this past month on some really awesome projects I am participating in, but I reeeeallly wanted to get some of 'em posted before the weekend hits. But first things first... I know its been a while and I promised I would post my springtime card for the Winter Blues Card swap I had participated in last month over at La Georgia Paperie soooooo.... here it is!



These are most of the supplies I used to create this card! I started with a kraft cardstock for the base, which measures 4-1/4" by 5 1/2". I used DSP from Brenda Walton's Madeline collection by K&Co. One of my absolute favs!!
I stamped the birdhouse and the bird on DSP and cut them out. The stamps are from a set by Hampton Art's "Hello Friend", which I purchased @ Mikes. I used the Disney Fairytale alphabet rubber stamp by EK success to stamp the letters of "S-P-R-I-N-G" and used my 1/2" circle punch to punch out the letters, then used dimensional tape to adhere them on. I punched out 2 butterflies using the Martha Stewart's butterfly punch on DSP, and glued them sort of one on top of the other for a little bit of dimension. Then I added some lace and green ribbon from my stash and voila! Oh yeah! I also stamped the "my sunny friend" sentiment from the dollar bin @ Mikes, on the inside of the card. And I edged everything with peeled paint and worn lipstick distress inks.

I absolutely loved how this card turned out and can't wait to join in on another fun card swap!

hugs, -Haz

No comments:

Post a Comment