Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prima Printery DT Project

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to stop by real quick to show you what I designed for my LSS for the month of September. I fell in love with the new Prima Printery line that just came out and all it's awesome fixings. It's such a beautiful collection that I was super psyched to work with it!!! I created an altered canvas piece as well as a card using all the new Prima goodies!!! Of course, with the exception of some I AM ROSES flowers and the stamped sentiment...




LOOOVE IT!!

I was also challenged to alter a 15" by 18" canvas piece using the Prima Printery 6x6 paper pad, and this is what I came up with!

I chose 6 papers from the collection and adhered them side by side to create one long strip to go across the canvas along the top and the bottom. To finish it off, I covered the middle with some thick lace! :) Here are some more close up shots of my canvas piece.

 




Scrap Ingredients:
-Prima Printery 6x6 Paper Pad
-Prima chipboard pieces
-Prima resistant canvas
-Prima trim
-Maya Road brown rosette trim
-TH dress form die cut
-I Am Roses flowers
-Prima say it in crystals

All the details on this project will be posted on my YouTube channel soon so come by and check it out!!

Happy Scrapping!
-Hazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment